PMP Exam Prep Classes
The course is a four-day, instructor led, classroom setting PMP® exam preparation course designed to meet the training needs of individuals wishing to prepare for PMI's PMP® or CAPM® Certification Exams.
The objective of this course is to help the participants gain a level of competency required to pass the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam through a review of the concepts and terminology covered in the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Participants will earn 35 hours (PDUs) of education toward PMI’s exam prerequisite.
- Training is based on the PMP/CAPM Exam Prep text book by Joseph Phillips 4th edition and the Sixth edition of PMI PMBOK
- Includes the Joseph Phillips text book, practice questions, and quizzes.
The courses are led by PMP® certified experts working in the field of project management.
Note: the PMP prep courses will be virtual-only sessions through the end of 2020.
2020 Course Dates
Classes are on Saturdays from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM. All classes will be held at Lawrence Technological University - Southfield Campus.
- February 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd
- March 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th
- April 4th, 18th, 25th, and May 2nd
- May 9th, 16th, 23rd, and June 6th
- September 12th, 19th, 26th, and October 3rd
- October 10th, 17th, 24th, and November 7th
- PMIGLC Members: $795
- PMI Members: $895
- Non-members: $995