2023 Spring Symposium [In-person]
PMIGL 2023 Spring Symposium
"Cultivating Intelligence Spectrum for Project Managers"
April 21, 2023 - 7 am - 5 pm
Our opening and closing keynote speaker will be Scott Welle.
- Effectively Using Emotional Intelligence on Projects
- Critical Communication Skills -- Needed Now More Than Ever
- Cultivating the PM’s Emotional Quotient
- Reaching Your Peak IQ and AQ Levels as a Project Manager
- PM Communication Intelligence: How “Excellent” Are Your Speaking and Writing Skills?
- Crack the Case
- 3 Communication Hurdles INTROVERTS Face: Strategies to Overcome Them and How Managers Can Support Them
- Developing your Leadership Intelligence through Exploring your Passion
- Authentic Leadership: Bring YOU to the Team
- What were you expecting? A PM Guide to Managing Stakeholders
- PMI Citizen Developers
- Agile Development, Past, Present, and Future
Breakfast and Registration open at 7 AM
On registration, you will be asked for your choice of meal: Chicken, Vegetarian or Gluten-free. For other special dietary needs, please contact Neil at Events Managers of MI at the email below.
Questions? Contact Neil at Event Managers of MI, LLC
Note: Refunds for registration cancellations up to 5 days before the Symposium will be assessed a processing fee of $7.50; no refunds will be issued for cancellations after the Friday before the Symposium.
Please click here for the Cancellation Policy & Informed Consent Release.
Please click here to read the PMIGL COVID-19 policy for in-person events. By registering for PMIGL in-person events, you agree to abide by the PMIGL COVID-19 policy.
It is no longer possible to register for this event