Why Join The PMI® Great Lakes Chapter?
Benefits of Joining PMIGL
Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities – In-person and Virtual!
- Discover new ways to enhance your project management skills at our monthly dinner and quarterly breakfast meetings.
- Spend a day learning and networking at our annual Spring Symposium and Professional Development Day.
- Access project management education and inspiration in 20-minute video and audio ‘Bites’ via our site license with ProjectBites.com.
- Prepare to take the PMP® exam by enrolling in an exam prep course offered through our partnership with Peak Business Management. A $150 discount is available to PMIGL members.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward maintaining your PMP® Certification by participating in chapter events.
- Search for a new position on our job board postings.
- Receive subscriptions to PMI’s periodical publications.
- Socialize with your colleagues and peers at our happy hour get togethers and golf outing.
- Volunteer to serve on a committee project. It’s a great way to meet other project managers.
How Do I Join the Chapter?
If you are already a PMI member:
- login to your account at My PMI.
- Click on Find a Chapter on the right side of the page.
- Go to North American Chapters and open the Great Lake Chapter link under Michigan.
If you are not a PMI member, go to PMI.org and click on the Membership tab. You will be able to add PMIGL to your PMI membership.
Have questions on Joining PMIGL?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll also share with you how you can experience what PMIGL has to offer via a one-time guest pass.