The Great Lakes Chapter is always looking for members who want to be more involved with the chapter. This is a great way to support the growth of the chapter and earn valuable PDUs for re-certification. We are currently in need of volunteers for a number of committee projects in progress. In an effort to match your interests and skills with the Chapter's needs, we need some information from you. If you are interested in helping out on one of our committee projects, please fill out the Chapter Volunteer Information Form and send it to our Director of Volunteer Program and you will be put in touch with the committee chair.
Thank you for your interest in the GLC!
Job Posting: Jan. 23, 2019
- One-Day volunteer support roles with PMIGLC are available, as-required, and on a FCFS basis based on project headcount needs. In addition to the event one-day, the project team will likely have planning meetings leading up to the event that you will be required to call-in to. If you'd like to be considered for a One-Day Volunteer Gig like Symposium, PDD, or another event, please complete a volunteer application and indicate that role.
- Keep in-mind that PMIGLC has many full-year volunteer roles that require no more than an hour per week time committment to fulfill. However, sometimes work schedules and life demands inhibit a year-long volunteer role for a brief period of time.
Kent Potts, email@example.com
· Invoice Sponsors
· Set up sponsors with EFT / ACH
· Monitor sponsorship income / deposits
· Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
· Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
· Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
· Maintains records of invoices, debits, and credits.
If you are interested, please complete the on-line volunteer application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan, conduct and close out the PMIGL annual golf event. Typically held in October.
Reply if interested at our online volunteer application https://pmiglc.org/volunteer-application or to email@example.com