Questions and Answers
How to report PDU's?
- Go to www.pmi.org and log into your myPMI account. If you don't have an ID then you must create one.
- Select "myPMI".
- On the "Dashboard" page, select "Report PDUs" from the right column
- Your personal info appears with your PMI ID in the left column.
- Select "Report PDUs" from the left column
- The event detail pages will appear in sequence. Follow the guidelines for PMI GLC.
- The CCRS User Guide and Certification Handbooks can be found here.
- CCRS FAQs can be found here. An instructional video can be found here.
- To submit PDUs manually, access the printable PDU Activity Reporting Form on the "Additional Resources" page under "Additional Links" at the bottom of the page.
Questions you would like answered email - email@example.com
Major Reasons to be a member of PMI
Major Reasons to be a member of PMI Great Lakes Chapter
- GLC Monthly Dinner Meetings
- Annual GLC Symposium
- Professional Development Days
- PMP Exam Review Course
- Job Board, Career Fair, Other Events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Golf Outing
- Open House
Discounts for Memberships, Insurance, and additional networking opportunities through PMIGL affiliates.
Membership Team Information
- VP Membership - Surya Prakash, PMP - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Retention Director - Patrick Cavanaugh - email@example.com
- Member Promotion Director - Raj Sivakumar - firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer OpportunitiesWhy become a volunteer?
- Meet other members and board of directors
- Complementary passes to attend select events throughout the year.
- Contribute improvements to the overall membership experience.
- Mentor the next generation of project professionals.
Current openingsSee more volunteer opportunities here.