Next-Gen Volunteer Opportunities
PMIGL Next-Gen Volunteer Program
PMIGL has launched a new Next-Gen Volunteer Program to get new PMs involved in chapter volunteer opportunties.
- Enhance your resume with PM knowledge skills & hands on project opportunities.
- Gain valuable experience for continuing PMP certification status.
- Grow your professional network for career success.
- Earn PDUs towards maintaining your certification – volunteers receive multiple PDUs earning opportunities.
- Annual Chapter Recognition - Be recognized by the chapter at the volunteer appreciation event.
- Be mentored by experienced PMs in your field and learn leadership skills.
- PMI offers expertise and knowledge on various areas such as Communication, Networking, Marketing, Finance, Research, Outreach, STEM Education and Community development.
- Be a part of our event management project team (Sample past events: Happy Hours, Golf-outings, Annual Symposium, etc.)
Want more info? Email Akash Ladha firstname.lastname@example.org